Cocktail Recipe: Whipped S'mores 'Tini
It's National S'mores Day and in true SelfEco fashion, we prefer our S'mores in alcoholic-liquid form. Let the kids eat their choc-o-mallow-graham sandwiches while you sip on something more grown up. Here's how you make it:
- 2 oz. Pinnacle Whipped Vodka
- 1 oz. Trader Vic's Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 oz. Torani Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 2 oz. Cream or Half & Half
- 1 Small Handful of Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 Graham Crackers
- 1 Marshmallow
HOW TO MAKE A WHIPPED S'MORES 'TINI
- Crush the graham cracker into a shallow bowl using your hands. It's OK if there are some chunkier pieces.
- Place chocolate into a second shallow bowl and microwave until melted.
Dip the rim of a SelfEco Martini Cup into the chocolate and then into the graham cracker pieces.
- Place in freezer for a few minutes to set.
- Add the whipped vodka, chocolate liqueur, chocolate flavored syrup and cream to a cocktail shaker. Fill with ice, shake well and pour into the prepared glass.
- Spear the marshmallow on the end of a skewer or long fork and hold over an open flame for a couple of seconds until the ends get toasted. Thread them onto a SelfEco Mini Spear to garnish the drink.
- Enjoy :)