#NationalCocktailDay: Spring Cocktail Recipe
If an ice-cold cocktail sounds pretty good to you right about now, go grab yourself a SelfEco 9oz. Tumbler and read on. Hip hip hooray – Today is #NationalCocktailDay AND #ThirstyThursday! Here's how to get loosey-goosey tonight with a GREY GOOSE original cocktail.
A charming cast of GREY GOOSE Vodka, fresh lime juice and basil simple syrup.
IDEAL FOR: AFTERNOON, APERITIF, BRUNCH, CASUAL FRIENDS, COCKTAIL HOUR
MIXING SKILL: INTERMEDIATE
FLAVOR PROFILE: CITRUS, FRESH, SOUR
- GREY GOOSE Original: 2 Parts
- Fresh Lime Juice: ¾ Part
- Basil Syrup: 1 Part
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add GREY GOOSE Vodka, lime juice and basil syrup.
- Shake well and strain into a SelfEco 9oz. Tumbler filled with cubed ice.
- Garnish with a basil leaf.